Fly High Goji Berry Bonanza Recipe
What’s in David Wolfe’s smoothie today? Sunfood Nutrition’s organic goji berries, of course. Try this awesome recipe to energize you any time of the day!
David Wolfe’s “Fly High Goji Berry Bonanza”
- -4 Cups Liquid – water, hot or cold tea (try the teas from our tea package!) fresh coconut water, or any nut milk
- -3 Tablespoons Sunfood Nutrition’s Cacao Powder
- -1 Tablespoon Sunfood Nutrition’s Cacao Nibs
- -1 Tablespoon Sunfood Nutrition’s Maca, Red Maca or Maca Extreme if you dare!
- -3 Tablespoons Sunfood Nutrition’s certified organic goji berries
- -1 teaspoon Goji Berry Extract Powder (optional, but super energizing!)
- -1-2 Tablespoons sweetener (we suggest any of Sunfood Nutrition’s yacon syrup, amber or dark agave, or any of our raw honeys)
- -1-3 Cups frozen, organic berries or fruit (depending on how thick you like your smoothie)
- -1 Tablespoon Hemp Seeds
- -1 small pinch celtic sea salt
Blend in a blender on high. Makes 2-4 servings.